Whether you’re shopping for window coverings or decorating your entire home, Reef Window Treatments has the quality products, latest designs and expert team you need to help you put it all together.
For more than a decade, South Floridians have relied on Reef Window Treatments and their three locations for all their window covering needs. And you’d certainly be hard-pressed to find a greater variety of options than what they offer — no matter what style you prefer.
What some people may not realize about Reef Window Treatments, however, is that they offer more home décor choices than just window treatments. Whether you’re looking for designer fabrics for custom drapery, bedding and cushions or even the latest in wallpaper, Reef Window Treatments has you, well, covered.
Your Window Treatment Options
Founder Kenny Beland and co-owner Ivette Day say that what made their business successful in the first place was their wide variety of high-quality window coverings. They carry Hunter Douglas products, one of the industry leaders, and offer both motorized and nonmotorized versions of almost any window covering you can think of, such as:
Sheers and Shadings: If you want to transform, rather than block, the light entering your home, sheers or shadings are a beautiful choice. And they can protect furniture and artwork from ultraviolet damage at the same time.
- Cellular Honeycomb Shades: Reef Window Treatments carries the original Duette honeycomb shades, which are simple, beautiful and energy efficient.
- Roman Shades: Roman shades provide the look of fabric folds and the convenience of shades. Reef offers three different custom-made designs.
- Roller and Solar Shades: These shades are the perfect choice for sliding glass doors and other horizontally oriented areas. They are available in a wide range of materials and styles.
- Woven Woods: With fabric that looks like wood, these shades are tasteful, elegant and beautiful in almost any space.
- Shutters: Plantation shutters are a traditional Southern window treatment, but these aren’t your grandma’s shutters. You’ll be amazed by all the stylish options.
- Vertical Blinds: Vertical blinds offer the elegant look of curtains with the function of blinds. And they’re available in fabric, vinyl, aluminum, wood and more.
- Wood and Metal Blinds: Speaking of materials, fabric and vinyl are far from your only options for blinds these days. You’ll be amazed at all the latest styles that are available.
The Team You Can Trust
Of course, with all these amazing choices, choosing window coverings for your home can be overwhelming. That’s where Day and her incredible team at Reef Window Treatments come in.
“In order for any project to be successful, we must understand the clients’ needs,” says Day. “First and foremost, we aim to understand their needs to help them make the right choice for their home. Our design consultants will guide you through the entire process and help you select the window treatment to best serve you and your family’s needs. For measuring and installation, we only use Hunter Douglas certified installers.”
Another edge that Reef Window Treatments offers its customers is the Hunter Douglas Gallery (located at 8235 S. Dixie Hwy. in Miami). This incredible 1,200-foot showroom of products lets you view and try out window coverings you might want for your home in ways that you may never have experienced before.
Designer Fabrics, Wallpaper and More
Reef Window Treatments has expanded from its origins in 2011, when Beland opened his first window treatments store in the community of Ocean Reef in Key Largo, to offer much more than just window coverings for its customers. If you’re searching for the perfect fabric for custom drapery, they have what you need. Want to design fabulous bedding and cushions for your home? They’ve got fabric for that, too. They carry a wide variety of high-quality designer fabrics from well-known brands such as Magitex, Rothman, RM COCO and Kravet.
The company was also early to market with a growing trend in current home décor: designer wallpaper. Many interior designers are using wallpaper in their designs to introduce something unique into your home’s aesthetic. If you’re looking to redecorate or spruce up any room in your home, be sure to check out all their beautiful wallpaper options from top brands including Thibaut, Anna French and Phillip Jeffries. “It’s not just selecting a floral or a stripe anymore. Wallpaper now can look like wood, marble or stone!” says Day. “The options are endless, and it’s so much easier to apply and remove than it used to be.”
Day and her team are ready to help make all your interior design dreams come true, and with three locations ready to serve you, it’s time to explore the creative possibilities and smart solutions for your windows — and so much more.
Reef Window Treatments serves Miami-Dade, Broward and Monroe counties with locations in Key Largo, Islamorada and Miami. Their newly opened Hunter Douglas Gallery is located at 8235 S. Dixie Hwy. in Miami. For more information, visit reefwindowtreatments.com or call 786.847.4703.